I am secure about my body now, says LeAnn Rimes
Los Angeles: Country singer LeAnn Rimes` weight loss was simply a side effect of all the stress she was under because of the controversy surrounding her personal life.
The `How Do I Live` hitmaker sparked concern when she started dropping pounds, prompting many to speculate that she was anorexic, reported Us magazine.
"People said I was (anorexic]), but I didn`t have a problem with eating, as I ate a ton all the time -- I could eat my husband under the table!
"Now I`m secure about my body, although I`m like any other woman and have my moments of self-doubt. But it`s nice to have a husband who tells you you`re beautiful all the time. `I`ll say to him, `I`ve gained a few pounds,` and he`ll say, Good!`," she said.
Rimes suffered a major heartbreak and the last few years have not been easy for her after she married Eddie Cibrian, her co-star in "Northern Lights". They started an affair when they both were married to other people.
"But I was going through a time when I just wasn`t sleeping -- my mind wouldn`t shut off and my heart was breaking. To say I`ve been on several roller coasters is an understatement," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall