I ate only spinach for 5 months to prepare for Star Trek role, says Alice Eve
Washington: Alice Eve, who stars in the upcoming `Star Trek Into Darkness`, has revealed that she started a diet consisting of pretty much only spinach a week after she learned that she nabbed the role.
The English actress recently admitted in an interview with The Telegraph that she maintained the diet for 5 months to slip into her spacesuit, RadarOnline.com reported.
"You`ve got to look as if you can hold your own on the Enterprise, and that means you`ve got to be in proper fighting shape," the 31-year-old asserted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall