I brush my teeth with baking soda: Julia Roberts
Melbourne: Julia Roberts credits baking soda for her killer smile.
“I brush [my teeth] with baking soda. [My grandfather] would put a big heaping mound of it on his toothbrush. He had only one cavity in his entire life,” a website has quoted her as telling a magazine.
“Sometimes that’s all I do as far as a regimen goes,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Dia Mirza directs film on tigers, nature conservation
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall