I can move my face again after shunning botox: Nicole Kidman
London: Nicole Kidman is the constant subject of speculation thanks to her youthful looks and sometimes her more "frozen" features.
But now the actress has spoken out to insist that she is currently completely natural - although she has tried Botox before and disliked the outcome, the Daily Mail reported.
The 42-year-old actress - who is married to fellow Australian Keith Urban - has tried the wrinkle-smoothing injections but she now plans to avoid them in the future as she likes having control over her facial expressions.
She told Italian newspaper La Repubblica: “No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall