I can move my face again after shunning botox: Nicole Kidman
London: Nicole Kidman is the constant subject of speculation thanks to her youthful looks and sometimes her more "frozen" features.
But now the actress has spoken out to insist that she is currently completely natural - although she has tried Botox before and disliked the outcome, the Daily Mail reported.
The 42-year-old actress - who is married to fellow Australian Keith Urban - has tried the wrinkle-smoothing injections but she now plans to avoid them in the future as she likes having control over her facial expressions.
She told Italian newspaper La Repubblica: “No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day