I can prove I didn`t overdose on drugs: Brooke Mueller
Los Angeles: Troubled star Charlie Sheen`s ex-wife Brooke Mueller, who was reportedly rushed to the hospital suffering from a suspected drug overdose, says she was not on drugs.
Mueller, 35, who has twins Bob and Max, three, with the `Anger Management` star, said she was clean and can prove the same, reported a website.
"I am going back to the hospital to get the test results that will prove that I wasn`t on drugs," she said.
The former actress transported by emergency services from her home in the Los Angeles suburb of Tarzana to a nearby hospital on Friday morning.
"An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance. As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That`s it," said her spokesperson, Steve Honig.
Mueller has long struggled with drug addiction, with more than 15 stints in rehab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall