I did not go to gym last year: Zoe Saldana
Actress Zoe Saldana says she indulged in a lot of high-calorie foods last year instead of working on her curvaceous body.
The 35-year-old actress, who has always been an active person, revealed that she has been "lazy" about working out over the past year,reportedly.
"I`ve been an active person my whole life. The past year has been the only time in my life that I haven`t been to the gym. I`ve been lazy instead of training for something and pushing myself," she said.
The `Guardians of the Galaxy` star insists that she never tried to be skinny, but trained regularly to keep her fitness levels up.
"I just like to know how much endurance I have. But this past year I`ve let myself go. I`ve been eating a lot of Chinese, pasta, rice, beans..." she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall