I do not do Botox: Kirstie Alley
London: Actress Kirstie Alley does not fancy botox as she worries about its ill effects on her skin.
The 62-year-old actress said she often got tempted to go under the knife but succeeded in resisting the temptation, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t do Botox because don`t you just think in the next 15 years, there`s gonna be a discovery that injecting botulism could have an effect?," Alley said.
"You don`t know what it is. And you don`t know what it`s gonna do to you, or where it`s gonna migrate. I don`t have any surgery. I don`t think you should be filling your face. I`ve debated...For 30 years," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall