I do not do Botox: Kirstie Alley
London: Actress Kirstie Alley does not fancy botox as she worries about its ill effects on her skin.
The 62-year-old actress said she often got tempted to go under the knife but succeeded in resisting the temptation, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t do Botox because don`t you just think in the next 15 years, there`s gonna be a discovery that injecting botulism could have an effect?," Alley said.
"You don`t know what it is. And you don`t know what it`s gonna do to you, or where it`s gonna migrate. I don`t have any surgery. I don`t think you should be filling your face. I`ve debated...For 30 years," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall