I do not do Botox: Kirstie Alley
London: Actress Kirstie Alley does not fancy botox as she worries about its ill effects on her skin.
The 62-year-old actress said she often got tempted to go under the knife but succeeded in resisting the temptation, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t do Botox because don`t you just think in the next 15 years, there`s gonna be a discovery that injecting botulism could have an effect?," Alley said.
"You don`t know what it is. And you don`t know what it`s gonna do to you, or where it`s gonna migrate. I don`t have any surgery. I don`t think you should be filling your face. I`ve debated...For 30 years," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting