I do not do Botox: Kirstie Alley
London: Actress Kirstie Alley does not fancy botox as she worries about its ill effects on her skin.
The 62-year-old actress said she often got tempted to go under the knife but succeeded in resisting the temptation, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t do Botox because don`t you just think in the next 15 years, there`s gonna be a discovery that injecting botulism could have an effect?," Alley said.
"You don`t know what it is. And you don`t know what it`s gonna do to you, or where it`s gonna migrate. I don`t have any surgery. I don`t think you should be filling your face. I`ve debated...For 30 years," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall