I do not like being around drunk people any more: Simon Pegg
London: `World`s End` star Simon Pegg, who gave up booze years ago, says he cannot stand drunk people anymore.
The 43-year-old actor fears that if he stays in the company of people, who drink heavily, he may start boozing again, reported Contactmusic.
"Now I`ve got a bit of distance from it, I feel like I don`t want to go back to it in a way. I don`t really like being around drunk people any more. So I`m kind of happy not to be a part of that," Pegg said.
The actor apparently decided to quit drinking after welcoming his daughter Matilda with his wife Maureen four years ago.
Pegg said not consuming alcohol has helped him improve his creativity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall