I drank to numb my depression: Harding
London: Sarah Harding says that she relied on alcohol to help ‘numb’ her depression.
The 30-year-old insist she was ‘such a mess’ when she checked into a rehab clinic in October last year following her split from fiancé Tom Crane.
"I`ve been told by those close to me that was when I hit my worst. I was crying hysterically. I felt ashamed, embarrassed, terrified - my emotions were all over the place," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Harding as saying.
"I wasn`t in a good state at all. I was very hungover, but the first thing I wanted to do was open a bottle of wine. I know they were really worried about me. I was so down but I just tried to keep busy and, to numb myself, I was drinking more," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall