I eat right to stay fit: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra is not only known for her powerful acting capabilities but also for her hour-glass figure. She credits her healthy diet chart for her body.
Priyanka was on the sets of Zee TV’s “Cinestars Ki Khoj” to promote her upcoming movie `Mary Kom` where she revealed the secret of her healthy body.
When quizzed about how she maintains herself, she said: “I believe that in order to stay fit and lose weight in a right manner, one needs to eat and not starve themselves. I eat right and ensure that I burn it all by working out equally as much as I eat.”
She reunited with her `Barfi` director Anurag Basu, one of the judges of the talent hunt show, briefly to judge with him.
While the two shared anecdotes from their `Barfi` days, Basu told the unit about Priyanka having an elephant’s diet.
He spoke about her gulping down two to three parathas for breakfast and a 12 inch pizza for lunch all by herself.
The episode will air Sunday.
`Mary Kom`, based on Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom's life, is directed by Omung Kumar. It is slated for a Sep 5 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall