I like to be in bed by 10.30pm, says Dame Helen Mirren
London: Dame Helen Mirren, who looks back fondly on the wilder adventures of her youth, has revealed that though she would still love to `walk on the wild side`, she is just too tired and prefers to be in bed by 10.30pm.
The 67-year-old actress told the July issue of Reader`s Digest that she clearly hasn`t given up on adventure yet and to a certain extent, she is still, sort of, attracted by it, the Daily Express reported.
Mirren, fresh from reprising her Oscar-winning role as the Queen in the West End, is currently in China for the 16th Shanghai International Film Festival.
She looked magnificent at a party in Shanghai, where she wore a Dolce `n` Gabbana dress of black lace belted over yellow silk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' FRESH STILLS will leave you mesmerised!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall