I like to be in bed by 10.30pm, says Dame Helen Mirren
London: Dame Helen Mirren, who looks back fondly on the wilder adventures of her youth, has revealed that though she would still love to `walk on the wild side`, she is just too tired and prefers to be in bed by 10.30pm.
The 67-year-old actress told the July issue of Reader`s Digest that she clearly hasn`t given up on adventure yet and to a certain extent, she is still, sort of, attracted by it, the Daily Express reported.
Mirren, fresh from reprising her Oscar-winning role as the Queen in the West End, is currently in China for the 16th Shanghai International Film Festival.
She looked magnificent at a party in Shanghai, where she wore a Dolce `n` Gabbana dress of black lace belted over yellow silk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day