I like to be in bed by 10.30pm, says Dame Helen Mirren
London: Dame Helen Mirren, who looks back fondly on the wilder adventures of her youth, has revealed that though she would still love to `walk on the wild side`, she is just too tired and prefers to be in bed by 10.30pm.
The 67-year-old actress told the July issue of Reader`s Digest that she clearly hasn`t given up on adventure yet and to a certain extent, she is still, sort of, attracted by it, the Daily Express reported.
Mirren, fresh from reprising her Oscar-winning role as the Queen in the West End, is currently in China for the 16th Shanghai International Film Festival.
She looked magnificent at a party in Shanghai, where she wore a Dolce `n` Gabbana dress of black lace belted over yellow silk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall