I love my newborn son Noah so much it hurts, says Megan Fox
Washington: Megan Fox has revealed that her son Noah is helping her to keep herself in check these days.
Fox, 26, and husband Brian Austin Green, 39, welcomed the baby boy into the world on September 27, after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy.
“The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn’t realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts and it’s an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
“He’s getting to that place where he’s smiling and he’s almost ready to laugh, and I can’t wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart’s going to explode,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall