I`m a gym rat: Sharon Stone
Los Angeles: Actress-model Sharon Stone calls herself a gym rat as she is obsessed with exercising.
The 55-year-old admits that she spends hours in the gym lifting weights and working on her core strength.
"I`m a gym rat. I do all kinds of things. I just joined a regular gym and I like to go where people really work out, and I just get into it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stone as saying.
"I put my headphones on and I get lost in there. I like it," she added.
The `Basic Instinct` actress, who also described herself as "an athlete", feels one should do all kinds of exercises.
"I think that one should do all exercises from the core; it`s part of the breathing. I believe that we don`t have to do all kinds of stuff, but that we should be able to lift our own body weight, get through small spaces," said Stone.
"I think we all should be able to work with our own body," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall