I`m doing fine: Kim Kardashian
Los Angeles: Few days after returning from the hospital after fearing a miscarriage, pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has assured fans that she is doing fine.
Kardashian took to Twitter to tell her fans that she is feeling much better now, writing, "Thanks for all the well wishes, I`m doing fine! Just resting... Have a good weekend. Love you guys!(sic)."
The 32-year-old was admitted to the hospital after she felt she was having a miscarriage as she returned from Paris Fashion Week.
The four-months-pregnant reality star flew to Paris last Sunday to join boyfriend Kanye West at a Givenchy show.
Kardashian has been advised by doctors to take adequate rest during the pregnancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall