I`m just happier with me now, says Cheryl Cole
London: Cheryl Cole, who will celebrate her birthday on June 30, has revealed that she does not fear turning 30.
The former ` Girls Aloud` member told the July issue of UK InStyle magazine that she would never want to return to her early twenties because she`s learnt so much since then, the Daily Express reported.
The British singer, who was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole , admitted that she does not want to be the person she was at 20 because she was young and naive.
She asserted that she is much wiser, stronger and happier with herself now and she is not scared of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall