I still struggle with eating disorder, says Demi Lovato
Washington: Demi Lovato , who left rehab in 2011 after checking in to beat an eating disorder, has claimed that her fans helped with her recovery.
In an interview on BBC Radio 1, the 20-year-old singer admitted that she has struggled to stay healthy since leaving the rehab, the Mirror reported.
Lovato said that whenever she has struggled and thought about going back to bad habits like anyone that struggles with an eating disorder, there`s been times when she has contemplated what she is really doing.
"Do I really have a problem and then I think to myself, `Yeah, my fans are holding me accountable and I have to stay strong for them,`" she said.
Lovato, who looked healthy and happy when she took to the stage to perform on Britain`s Got Talent on Thursday night, said that she believes her honesty has enabled her to get on in her career and get closer to her fans.
The ` X Factor` USA host also gave advice to her fans, who may be going through similar problems, by saying that the first step in getting help is just admitting that you have a problem and then telling them about it.
She said that one should reach out to someone whether it`s a friend or a family member or anybody who can help you get better.
Lovato added saying that if you feel like you`re in danger then you have to tell someone immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- Ironic twist to Raees promotion, man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Haasan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall