I stress less about life since my son’s birth, says Adele
Washington: Adele, who won best pop solo performance Grammy award for her hit, ‘Set Fire to the Rain,’ has revealed that her day started off at dawn, but the early morning wakeup call came courtesy of her son.
She told People magazine that she was up since 6 am so she was quite tired, but it felt nice.
She said that she hasn’t been as stressed out, adding that in life people have to prioritize what they stress about and worry about, when they have a child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall