I struggled to lose baby weight: Selma Blair
London: Actress Selma Blair has revealed that she struggled to lose her baby weight and regain her pre-pregnancy image after giving birth to her son Arthur.
The former `Anger Management` star, who has a two-year-old son, Arthur, from her previous relationship with fashion designer Jason Bleick, said her love for food has stopped her from getting back to her pre-pregnancy body, reported Contactmusic.
"This is why I can`t lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had french fries, and three hamburgers! Then I`m going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I`ll go out again tonight," she said.
The 41-year-old actress insisted she wishes she could keep a slim figure.
"It`s terrible and I don`t like what it does to my body, believe me, because I`m not one of these people that`s like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall