I suffered from a `disease called addiction`, says Amber Valletta
Washington: Amber Valletta has revealed her drug and alcohol addiction saying that she suffered from a disease called addiction and she had it for as long as she could remember.
The American model told wellness website MindBodyGreen.com that she sniffed markers, sniffed glue, fingernail polish, anything that could give her a buzz, reportedly.
Valletta asserted that she had a multimillion dollar deal and she showed up the first day to shoot this campaign high and drunk and she didn`t care and that was just to show that addiction could take one to the worst places.
The 40-year-old actress added that she was not a victim and she did not blame anything that happened to her that was negative.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall