I thought I was dying, says Sharon Stone post brain surgery
London: Sharon Stone, who earlier suffered a brain aneurysm , said that she thought she was dying even after she came home from hospital.
Speaking on Oprah`s Master Class, the 56-year-old actress said that she was being wheeled down the hallway at one point, on a gurney, and she woke up and thought what`s going on and then a young intern said that they were taking her for a brain surgery, suggest reports.
The `Basic Instinct` star said that when she woke up she had to learn to walk, hear, write, talk, remember and everything all over again.
She said that her career was basically over, her marriage was over and she got divorced, her child was taken away along with her identity too.
Stone added that she got down to it and when she did that it was like being a phoenix.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall