I thought I was dying, says Sharon Stone post brain surgery
London: Sharon Stone, who earlier suffered a brain aneurysm , said that she thought she was dying even after she came home from hospital.
Speaking on Oprah`s Master Class, the 56-year-old actress said that she was being wheeled down the hallway at one point, on a gurney, and she woke up and thought what`s going on and then a young intern said that they were taking her for a brain surgery, suggest reports.
The `Basic Instinct` star said that when she woke up she had to learn to walk, hear, write, talk, remember and everything all over again.
She said that her career was basically over, her marriage was over and she got divorced, her child was taken away along with her identity too.
Stone added that she got down to it and when she did that it was like being a phoenix.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms