I tried heroin: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams has admitted he once took heroin and will always be tempted to take drugs.
The 38-year-old, who has had several stints in rehab to combat drug and alcohol addiction, admits there is a part of him that is "mad for" dangerous narcotics.
"Everything I like is addictive, destructive, or corrosive. Addiction to danger is no stranger to me, its fashion," contactmusic.com quoted Williams as saying.
"There`s always going to be a part of me that wants to exist in a psychedelic realm. I only did heroin once and never got addicted but there is still a lot of me that is mad for all that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms