I tried heroin: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams has admitted he once took heroin and will always be tempted to take drugs.
The 38-year-old, who has had several stints in rehab to combat drug and alcohol addiction, admits there is a part of him that is "mad for" dangerous narcotics.
"Everything I like is addictive, destructive, or corrosive. Addiction to danger is no stranger to me, its fashion," contactmusic.com quoted Williams as saying.
"There`s always going to be a part of me that wants to exist in a psychedelic realm. I only did heroin once and never got addicted but there is still a lot of me that is mad for all that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra's 'Bajirao Mastani' boast IIFA nominations!
- Karan Johar in awe of Radhika Apte's 'Phobia'!
- Live performance: Bollywood star Farhan Akhtar ready to fly in Chicago!
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall