I used booze as medication to treat depression after 9/11, says Billy Joel
New York: Billy Joel has blamed his alcohol problem and depression to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
The 64-year-old singer told the New York Daily News that he was in a mental fog, which had nothing to do with the alcohol.
He said that his mind wasn`t right and he wasn`t focused, asserting that he went into a deep, deep depression after 11 September attacks.
Joel said that he still doesn`t know if he has recovered from it.
He added that it really, really hurt him that man could do that to man and because of this he started using booze as a medication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall