I used to be self conscious about my body: Jessica Alba
Los Angeles: Jessica Alba may be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood but the actress says she used to be unhappy about the way she looked when she was younger.
The 32-year-old actress, who raises daughters Honor, 5, and Haven, 2, regrets being so hard on herself, reported People magazine.
"I was a lot more critical of my body when it was probably pretty awesome. Why did I not ever wear jean shorts? That`s so crazy. I was so skinny. I didn`t have any cellulite... What was I thinking?," Alba told Health magazine.
The actress, however, is more accepting of her body following the birth of her two children.
"I was more willing to wear short skirts after I had my kids. I never wore them before. Ever. I was so self-conscious.
"Now I`m a lot more confident in my skin because who cares? At the end of the day, it`s so much time spent on something that really doesn`t matter that much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall