I`ve been back on the booze, drugs but I am not splitting with Sharon, says Ozzy Osbourne
London: Ozzy Osbourne, who stunned his family and pals when he managed to banish his addiction almost a decade ago, has revealed that he is just 44 days sober, following an 18-month binge.
He also said in the statement that he will not be separating from his wife Sharon.
But while the 64-year-old musician admitted that he is in "a very dark place," sources said that his battle with alcohol began after Black Sabbath bandmate Tony Iommi was diagnosed with cancer.
Though Ozzy had publicly pledged to support him, insiders said that he struggled to cope with the news and well off the wagon after flying to the UK to visit him.
The rocker, who has been living apart from his wife of 31 years Sharon for three weeks amid fears their marriage is over, said that he was in a very dark place and was an a****** to the people he loved most, his family.
However, he said that he is happy to say that he is 44 days sober now.
He also said that to set the record straight, he and Sharon are not divorcing and he is just trying to become a better person, adding that he would like to apologize to Sharon, his family, his pals and his band mates for his insane behaviour during this period, and his fans, the Mirror reported.
The pair is currently living separately, Sharon is living at the five star Beverly Hills Hotel after spending two weeks in London, while Ozzy has been hanging out with pals including guitarist Billy Morrison at a rented mansion just 2 miles away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Navreh 2017: How Kashmiri Pandits welcome New Year!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall