I was not good at solving problems: Jada Pinkett Smith
Los Angeles: Actress Jada Pinkett Smith says when she was young, she struggled to tackle the problems in life.
The 42-year-old star, who has two kids Jaden and Willow with husband Will Smith, thinks her life experiences have helped her become a good problem solver, reported E! Online.
"What I learnt about myself is this, when I was younger I was not a good problem solver, meaning I had a very difficult time with dealing with my problems in life," Pinkett said.
"But today, at 42, I have my wisdom, my heart and my conscience as the only tools to overcome life`s inevitable obstacles. I have become a good problem solver with those tools, and I am damn proud," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall