I will go under the knife when I hit 40: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams is planning to undergo cosmetic surgery once he turns forty.
The 39-year-old `Take That` singer has been vocal about the pressure to fit in with other stars by having cosmetic surgery for younger looks, reported Daily Star.
"I am going to have everything done. I am going to have a facelift, the chin can go, liposuction. I am going to have it all. I am going to look weird in 10 years` time," Williams said.
"There isn`t a hairdressers in the UK which hasn`t got 50- to 70-year-old women that are trying to make themselves look their best. The midlife crisis theory has been creeping up on me for some time," he added.
The singer, who turns 40 in February, recently underwent a procedure to improve the thickness of his tresses, even though his hairline was not receding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall