I will have a smoking room when my baby arrives: Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell plans to create a space in his house where he can puff on cigarettes without harming his new born baby.
The 54-year old `X Factor` boss, who is expecting a child with girlfriend Lauren Silverman, reveals that he tried switching from tobacco to electronic cigarettes but to his disappointment, they did not seem to be useful, reported People magazine.
"There are a lot of boring things that happen when you have a baby. (You have to get rid of) sharp edges, cigarettes, alcohol... Then there`s (baby-proofing) the toilet. But I`ll have a smoking room!," Cowell said.
Lauren, who is the estranged wife of his friend Andrew Silverman, is due with Cowell`s child in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall