I will never be anorexic again: Snooki
London: Reality TV star Snooki says she will never allow herself to develop an eating disorder again after overcoming her anorexia.
The 26-year-old `Jersey Shore` star, who battled anorexia in her adolescence, gave birth to son Lorenzo in August 2012. She lost weight previously by working out and even now she is determined to gain her pre-pregnancy body by healthier means, reported Contactmusic.
"This is the best I`ve ever treated my body. (Anorexia) has been on my mind though, even before I started losing weight, I was like, `Oh crap, I hope I don`t go back to not eating again," Snooki said.
"(But) I`m never going back to anorexia again. I don`t want Lorenzo to see me go through that. It`s not going to happen," she added.
Snooki feels she became anorexic due to cheerleading.
"I became anorexic because of cheerleading. I wanted to be light so people could throw me up in the air. I got to the point where I only ate ice cubes, all day, for days in a row," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall