I wish I`d had disciplined life: Robert Downey Jr
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr wishes to have spent proper disciplined life in his teen-age.
The 48-year-old `Iron Man 3` star said his childhood addiction to drugs like marijuana forced his career to take a back seat, reported Contactmusic.
"My attitude was always,I don`t care. I don`t care about fame. I don`t care about my career. It`s not important to me," he said.
The `Sherlock Holmes` star credits his second wife, Susan Downey, whom he married in 2005 for getting his life back on track and encouraging him to create order in life and putting the future plans in place.
However, the veteran actor feels his life would have been easier if his father, Robert Downey Sr, had put firmer rules in place when he was a youngster.
"I wish I`d had proper discipline in my life at 18," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall