I’m addicted to working out, says Bar Refaeli
Washington: Bar Refaeli has revealed that she is addicted to working out as exercising makes her feel better about herself.
The 27-year-old model asserted that she exercises at least five times a week because it helps her to relax and get away from the stresses in life.
“I’m addicted to working out. It’s my escape and makes me healthier, happier and stronger,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.
“When I’m home I’ll maybe exercise five times a week. I love to surf or, if I’m going to the gym, TRX is ideal for toning my body.
“If I don’t have much time, it’s all about butt exercises - 10-minute squats are the best,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall