I’m embracing my fears, says Kristen Stewart
London: Kristen Stewart, who is known for her unaffectionate personality, has admitted that she finds it difficult to open up to people.
The ‘Twilight’ star shows off her serious side in the new photoshoot for V magazine, the Mirror reported.
After receiving death threats and hurtful messages for cheating on long-term boyfriend Robert Pattinson, the 22-year-old was pictured having a tearful breakdown.
But since R-Patz has forgiven her for having an affair with married film director Rupert Sanders, the actress has looked her best for red carpet appearances.
“I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it’s a difficult thing,” she said.
“You can’t see over people, can’t see in and you also can’t see out. So I have gotten quite comfortable with being unafraid.
“I keep saying the same thing, it’s not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall