In no rush to have another baby: Hilary Duff
London: Actress Hilary Duff, who recently gave birth to a baby boy named Luca Cruz, insists she won`t be rushing into motherhood again any time soon.
The 24-year-old, who is married to Canadian ice hockey player Mike Comrie, said she doesn`t miss being pregnant, reported Showbizspy.
"To be totally honest, I had a really easy pregnancy and I did enjoy a lot of it. But a part of me isn`t like those women who love being pregnant. I love my baby and I miss that feeling of being attached to him when he`s kicking, but I was so ready to not be pregnant.
"But then again, my sister (Haylie Duff) and I are very close so I want Luca to have someone close to his age ? but not too close!" Duff said.
The former Disney star says she couldn`t be happier with the latest addition to her family.
"I felt my heart grew the second I met him. Everybody always talks about it, about how you don`t know love until you meet your baby, and you really feel that.
"It was a really wonderful surprise. And there is no way to prepare yourself for the sleep deprivation and what comes with it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa festival to discuss ban on Pakistani artistes
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Singer Pete Burns dies of heart attack at 57
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall