Iqbal using Ramazan fast to get leaner
Mumbai: TV actor Iqbal Khan is using the Ramzan period for getting a leaner and fitter look with a knock-out diet and workout plan.
"Ramzan with its day-time fasting is the ideal time to get in shape. With practically no carbs during the day and a good helping of the protein-rich Chicken Biryani after sunset, I am pretty confident I`ll get leaner and fitter along with my strenuous workouts," said the 30-year-old actor.
With his shoot for Zee`s `Sanjog Se Bani Sangini` often running into late hours, Iqbal has also invested in a membership at a popular gym in suburban Bandra that stays open 24 hours.
At ungodly hours like 2 am when the rest of Mumbai is fast asleep, the groovy hunk works up a sweat at the gym before hitting the sack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall