Iqbal using Ramazan fast to get leaner
Mumbai: TV actor Iqbal Khan is using the Ramzan period for getting a leaner and fitter look with a knock-out diet and workout plan.
"Ramzan with its day-time fasting is the ideal time to get in shape. With practically no carbs during the day and a good helping of the protein-rich Chicken Biryani after sunset, I am pretty confident I`ll get leaner and fitter along with my strenuous workouts," said the 30-year-old actor.
With his shoot for Zee`s `Sanjog Se Bani Sangini` often running into late hours, Iqbal has also invested in a membership at a popular gym in suburban Bandra that stays open 24 hours.
At ungodly hours like 2 am when the rest of Mumbai is fast asleep, the groovy hunk works up a sweat at the gym before hitting the sack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall