Jack Osbourne signs for stem cell research
Los Angeles: Actor Jack Osbourne has signed himself for a stem cell research hoping that it`s success will cure his multiple sclerosis.
The 27-year-old went open about his disease in June, 2012, and hopes that the research in Germany will improve his health conditions, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I`m doing some stem cell treatments... I have to go to another country to have it because there are odd restrictions here (in US) because everybody still thinks it`s, like, what it isn`t, so I`m going to Germany in a couple of weeks and getting some stuff done," Osbourne said during a chat show.
"They (doctors) clone stem cells from your own blood and then they just inject them back into you...hopefully it will repair any damaged cells and nerves," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall