Jack Osbourne signs for stem cell research
Los Angeles: Actor Jack Osbourne has signed himself for a stem cell research hoping that it`s success will cure his multiple sclerosis.
The 27-year-old went open about his disease in June, 2012, and hopes that the research in Germany will improve his health conditions, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I`m doing some stem cell treatments... I have to go to another country to have it because there are odd restrictions here (in US) because everybody still thinks it`s, like, what it isn`t, so I`m going to Germany in a couple of weeks and getting some stuff done," Osbourne said during a chat show.
"They (doctors) clone stem cells from your own blood and then they just inject them back into you...hopefully it will repair any damaged cells and nerves," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing