Jane Fonda`s new workout for the elderly
London: Veteran actress and fitness expert Jane Fonda has released two new exercise videos aimed at elderly people.
Both the videos - "Walk Out" and "Fit and Strong" will be released in November, and promise to help seniors lose weight and build strength through low impact exercise, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I`m very excited to be back in the fitness business. I know from experience and from my research how critical it is for seniors to be physically active. Even if they`ve never exercised in their lives, now is the time and my programs are a good, safe way to do it," said Fonda.
The 72-year-old is herself hale and hearty all thanks to a healthy lifestyle.
"If I don`t stay active my body stops functioning. I`m careful about how I eat. I stay active. I walk a lot. I have good genes - and money," she said.
Fonda is also writing a book on ageing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall