Jennifer Aniston blames fiancé for weight gain
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says that her fiancé Justin Theroux cooks pasta very well and that she has gained weight ever since she met him.
"Like, hello! Carbonara. It`s a killer. The last couple of years since meeting this man have made me gain a couple extra pounds. But it`s all worth it," people.com quoted Aniston, who has been engaged to Theroux for almost two years.
But the 45-year-old says she religiously works out.
Aniston aims for 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of yoga or floor exercises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments