Jennifer Aniston blames fiancé for weight gain
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says that her fiancé Justin Theroux cooks pasta very well and that she has gained weight ever since she met him.
"Like, hello! Carbonara. It`s a killer. The last couple of years since meeting this man have made me gain a couple extra pounds. But it`s all worth it," people.com quoted Aniston, who has been engaged to Theroux for almost two years.
But the 45-year-old says she religiously works out.
Aniston aims for 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of yoga or floor exercises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall