Jennifer Aniston can`t manage without hitting the gym
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston says she works out for 40 minutes every day despite having a knee injury.
The 44-year-old does not like to be out of shape and so tries to take good care of her body, reported People magazine.
"I get up and allow 40 minutes to work out every day: cross training with sit-ups, running, weights. I had a knee injury, so I`m not at my fighting-shape weight, which is fine. It`s nice to be a little curvier sometimes," she said.
Aniston`s fiance, Justin Theroux, is also a fitness addict and reportedly wants to set up a fully-equipped gym in their home.
"He already works out every day for 90 minutes. Justin wants to have his dream gym at their house. He`s even thinking about hiring a valet to coordinate it all," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Hrithik Roshan would love to dance with the world's heaviest woman Eman Ahmed!
- Priyanka Chopra to attend Oscars 2017 and look who's with her!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall