Jennifer Aniston has flying phobia
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says she has a phobia of flying and is petrified whenever she boards a plane, regardless of how many drinks she takes before taking off.
Asked what her biggest fear is during an interview on chat show "Lorraine", she confessed: "Flying. You can`t get a big enough drink and it doesn`t help. I`ve actually gotten much better."
The former "Friends" star also admitted laughter is what makes her relationship with her actor-fiance Justin Theroux work, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My fiance makes me laugh a lot," she said.
The 44-year-old also confesses that she is known for bringing people together and compared herself to an "alchemist" because she is so good at connecting her friends.
"I`m really good at brining people together. I`m like an alchemist with people. I love introducing people to people I know. A girlfriend of mine said the other day she`s met so many wonderful people (through me). I`m lucky because I get to meet great people along the way," said Aniston.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Working with Bong helmers as good as doing Bengali film: Vidya Balan
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms