Jennifer Aniston has flying phobia
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says she has a phobia of flying and is petrified whenever she boards a plane, regardless of how many drinks she takes before taking off.
Asked what her biggest fear is during an interview on chat show "Lorraine", she confessed: "Flying. You can`t get a big enough drink and it doesn`t help. I`ve actually gotten much better."
The former "Friends" star also admitted laughter is what makes her relationship with her actor-fiance Justin Theroux work, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My fiance makes me laugh a lot," she said.
The 44-year-old also confesses that she is known for bringing people together and compared herself to an "alchemist" because she is so good at connecting her friends.
"I`m really good at brining people together. I`m like an alchemist with people. I love introducing people to people I know. A girlfriend of mine said the other day she`s met so many wonderful people (through me). I`m lucky because I get to meet great people along the way," said Aniston.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall