Jennifer Aniston having severe hair fall?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly undergoing scalp treatments to cure her excessive hair fall.
The 45-year-old `Friends` star is apparently worried about losing her beautiful blonde locks, reported Showbizspy.
"She`s been getting scalp stimulant treatments a few times a week and started taking prenatal vitamins in the hopes they?ll restore her hair growth," a source said.
"Several friends have joked that Jennifer better watch out or she`ll end up resembling her now deceased godfather Telly Savalas who bald most of his adult life!," the source added.
Last year the actress had debuted a bob cut. However, Aniston began to miss her long locks within days of the haircut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall