Jennifer Aniston having severe hair fall?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly undergoing scalp treatments to cure her excessive hair fall.
The 45-year-old `Friends` star is apparently worried about losing her beautiful blonde locks, reported Showbizspy.
"She`s been getting scalp stimulant treatments a few times a week and started taking prenatal vitamins in the hopes they?ll restore her hair growth," a source said.
"Several friends have joked that Jennifer better watch out or she`ll end up resembling her now deceased godfather Telly Savalas who bald most of his adult life!," the source added.
Last year the actress had debuted a bob cut. However, Aniston began to miss her long locks within days of the haircut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall