Jennifer Aniston reveals bizarre cupping marks at film`s premiere
London: Jennifer Aniston showed round remnants of a recent cupping treatment as she arrived at the screening of her short TV film `Call Me Crazy`.
The 44-year-old former `Friends` star, who donned a strapless playsuit for the glitzy event, disguised the spots with some foundation, reported Daily Mirror.
Aniston has used the ancient Asian practise of cupping to stimulate circulation for over six years. However, the after effects have resulted in few red circular marks on her body.
Aniston`s film is a compilation of short films which deal with the still stigmatised issue of mental health and has a stellar cast with names like Jennifer Hudson, Melissa Leo and Octavia Spencer, Sarah Hyland, Laura Dern, Brittany Snow, Melanie Griffith, Ashley Judd and Bryce Dallas Howard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall