Jennifer Aniston shares exercise tips with Cox
London: Actress Courteney Cox, who earlier used to practice Pilates for fitness, is now working out using a cross-trainer machine thanks to her friend Jennifer Aniston.
Cox says her "Friends" co-star got her hooked on working out using a cross-trainer machine at the gym.
Contactmusic.com reports that Cox told Britain`s Marie Claire magazine: "I did Pilates three times a week until recently, when I tripped and broke my fall with my bony little wrist.
"It meant I needed two operations and couldn`t exercise for about three months. Jen turned me on to used an elliptical trainer to work out with, so I now use that too."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall