Jennifer Coolidge hates Spanx
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Coolidge says she isn`t a fan of the slimming undergarments brand Spanx because she worries they will cut off her circulation.
The 51-year-old, best known for playing the mother of the character Stifler in the ‘American Pie’ movies, refuses to wear the slimming shapewear as they make her feel nauseous.
"I hate Spanx because even though they look so good under your clothes, sometimes mid-wedding I`ll be like, `I feel so nauseous.` They`re so tight, who knows what you`re cutting off?" Coolidge told nypost.com.
The ‘A Cindrella Story’ star is one of the rare actresses to shun Spanx, since a host of A-list including actresses Isla Fisher, Naomi Watts wear the underwear on the red carpet to achieve a slim figure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!