Jennifer Hudson indulging in chocolate to achieve `ideal weight’
Washington: Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she feasts on chocolates, in a bid to achieve her ideal weight, after having to lose 10 extra pounds for an upcoming film role.
The ‘Spotlight’ star, who lost more than 80 pounds (36 kilograms) since signing on as the face of diet brand WeightWatchers in 2010, realized that her diminishing frame had become too small for her liking.
“I think this is the final, lowest weight. I actually was just filming a movie where I had to lose 10 pounds, but I started thinking maybe this is too tiny,” Contactmusic quoted Hudson as telling Msn``s Wonderwall blog.
“I still like to have some curves. I just spent the past week working my way up to my ideal weight,”
The 31-year-old has credited her fondness for sweets for her boosted figure.
“I love chocolate. I ate the rest of my weight. I got to the point where I was like, this is enough. So I``ve gained all the weight back,” she added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall