Jennifer Lawrence`s flatulence embarrassment
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who sought doctor`s help after experiencing stomach pain earlier this week, has been diagnosed with bad gas instead of ulcer, which she was suspecting.
The 23-year-old felt unwell few hours before premiere of her new movie `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire` here earlier this week, but she was embarrassed when doctors diagnosed her with flatulence, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I thought I had an ulcer and it turns out it was a `falser!` she joked on "Late Show with David Letterman".
"I just had this really bad pain for, like, three weeks, and you can only s**t your pants so many times a day before you have to go to the emergency room, before you`re like, `I need to go to the hospital,`" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall