Jennifer Lawrence`s `Hunger Games` workout revealed
Wellington: Jennifer Lawrence`s `Hunger Games` trainer has revealed the actress` workout regime and said that she maintained a sunny disposition throughout even the most exhausting workouts.
The sports medicine doctor Dr Joe Horrigan told that body-weight squats, push-ups and sit-ups all performed in a circuit and one could also add jumping rope and if one could can do any of these exercises for 20 minutes at high intensity, one would see the results, reportedly.
According to Horrigan, cardio was the key to good health.
Horrigan added that Lawrence was never late and she never missed a workout, she never complained, she did everything that was asked of her and the actress usually did so with a smile.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall