Jennifer Lopez`s feet went up a size after pregnancy
London: `On the Floor` hitmaker Jennifer Lopez`s feet have never returned to their normal size since she gave birth in 2008.
The 42-year-old, who raises twins with estranged husband Marc Anthony, says while she was expecting the babies her feet went up a size, reported Contactmusic.
"I was surprised that my feet went up a size. I was like, `What am I going to do with all these great shoes.` They went back, almost, but not all the way. It is just like your ribs. Like, I used to fit into the sample size, now they have to open up the hips a little bit for me," she said.
However, Lopez, says she loved every minute of pregnancy and now thrives on being a mother.
"I had a really ideal pregnancy. I was on tour until I was six-and-a-half months pregnant. I remember having one moment of panic sitting in the living room and it just hit me that I was going to be responsible for two other human beings, and for one second you think you can`t do it.
"But then when you have kids every day, they just bring so much joy and happiness to your life. They just bring you right back down to earth," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall