Jennifer not jealous of my curves: Brooklyn
New York: Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women`s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of "Just Go With It", were not true.
"Totally bogus . . . I couldn``t have had a bigger supporter," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is "too big" for the fashion industry.
"I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I`m a size 4. In modelling, that`s often too big," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall