Jenny Frost embraces motherhood again
Los Angeles: British singer Jenny Frost has become a mother again, giving birth to twin daughters.
The 34-year-old delivered daughters Nico and Blake, her first children with Spanish husband Vicente Juan Spiteri Sunday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Frost, who also has a five-year-old son Caspar from a previous relationship, announced the news Thursday on Twitter.
"Good morning, our girls are here... Blake and Nico arrived on Sunday night. They are perfect... tiny but perfect," she said.
Frost had been due to give birth in February, but admitted at the start of January this year that she was suffering agonising back pain and struggling to stand due to growing baby bump.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall