Jenny McCarthy insists she is not `anti-vaccine`
Washington: Jenny McCarthy, who was slammed for supposedly not being in favor of vaccinations, has hit back at her critics, insisting she is not `anti-vaccine`.
The 41-year-old `The View` co-host, whose 11-year-old son Evan has autism, explained in a Chicago Sun-Times column that she has repeatedly stated that she`s pro-vaccine, but has always been in the gray zone.
McCarthy has been debating for years that some early childhood vaccines have been associated with children`s developmental disorder.
The actress asserted that she never intended on eliminating the vaccines and had embarked on this quest for all the parents who were looking for options and alternate schedules.
She continued saying that she thinks that parents have the right to choose the amount of poke per visit, since every child is different and shouldn`t receive the same amount of vaccine as the other.
It`s an extremely important issue as `one size does not fit all`, and she`s shocked that the conversations are negated because the answers are not black or white, concluded McCarthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall