Jessica Simpson dons Daisy Duke shorts after struggle to lose baby weight
New York: It`s been a long seven years since Simpson sashayed around in denim short shorts on the set of the Dukes of Hazard movie.
And now - four months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, the 32-year-old Fashion Star mentor ditched her plunging maxi dresses and shimmied back into skimpy Daisy Dukes for fiance Eric Johnson``s 33rd birthday celebration in Santa Monica, Calif., on Thursday.
She wore platform heels to show off a pair of newly toned legs, a leading daily has reported.
The new mom has said she gained 70 pounds during her pregnancy, giving in to cravings for sweets like “slutty brownies,” a sinful mix of cookie dough, Oreo cookies and brownie dough, she told Katie Couric.
Simpson, who is a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, reportedly hit the gym for months to drop the pounds.
She recently said she was just 10 pounds from her pre-baby weight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall